Armistice Day – (11th November) Armistice Day 2019! Hello Guys, Welcome to Armistice Day 2019. Every year 11th November celebrate day of Armistice Day in Australia & Unites States. The Armistice Day 2019 Date, Poster, History, Facts, Theme, photos, Images, Quotes, Wallpaper, Wishes, Messages, Greetings and Free Veterans Day Deals information Available in this Post.
A large Number of Peoples are successfully celebrated of Armistice Day 2019. It is number one celebrate day in United States, United Kingdom and some other Country. On this day, there are many people’s search by Social Media Armistice Day 2019 History, Quotes, Images and anything more.
On this Day the People of All states of Australia, USA, Canada, United Kingdom, London is celebrating Armistice Day 2019. If you want to finding Armistice Day Quotes, Saying, Wishes, Message, Greeting and more. Just Continue Reading on this post.
Armistice Day 2019 Quotes, Wishes, Messages & Greetings:
- “Praising what is lost makes the remembrance dear…” >William Shakespeare
- “When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep?” >George Canning
- “To look backward for a while is to refresh the eye, to restore it, and to render it the more fit for its prime function of looking forward…” >Margaret Fairless Barber
- “The good old times — all times when old are good…” >Lord George Gordon Byron
- “I wept as I remembered how often you and I had tired the sun with talking and sent him down the sky…” >Callimachus
- “A feeling of sadness and longing that is not akin to pain, and resembles sorrow only as the mist resembles the rain…” >Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Sisters share the scent and smells… the feel of a common childhood…” >Pam Brown
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel…” >Maya Angelou
- “He did not lose his place in the minds of men because he was out of their sight…” >John Henry Newman
- “We come, not to mourn our dead soldiers, but to praise them…” >Francis A. Walker
- “The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example…” >Benjamin Disraeli
- “The story of America’s quest for freedom is inscribed on her history in the blood of her patriots…” >Randy Vader
- “To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die…” Thomas Campbell
Armistice Day 2019 Images:
- Mercedes Kaestner – Varnado Age, Biography, Boyfriend, Weight and Personal Life! July 20, 2021
- 8th October 2019: National Fluffernutter Day 2019 – National Fluffernutter Day October 8, 2019
- Valentine’s Day Recipes 2021 & Valentine’s Day Dinner Ideas February 14, 2021
- BPL 2019 Live: Dhaka Platoon VS Chattogram Challengers Live 2019 December 27, 2019