Best Motherboards in the World in 2021 for Gaming Intel and AMD! I will share details about most performances Motherboards. Find the best motherboard for your PC is a critical part of the process. The CPU, GPU, RAM, M.2 and other components are Accessories, but it’s the motherboard that holds them all together. It’s easy to make the wrong choice with a motherboard, which is why we rounded up some of the best motherboards right here to help you make the right choice.
8 Best Motherboards in 2021
- ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming — Best AMD: 2.5Gb LAN, PCIe 4.0, ASUS AURA, M.2 heatsinks, 14+2 phases VRM
- MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus — Budget Intel: 2.5Gb LAN, 2x M.2 slots, 12 phase VRM
- ASUS ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming — Best Intel: 2.5Gb LAN, ASUS AURA, M.2 heatsinks, 14+2 phases VRM
- ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS — Budget AMD: 2.5Gb LAN, ATX, AMD CrossFireX, 8+2 phase VRM
- ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero Z490 — Enthusiast Intel: Wi-Fi 6, 5Gb LAN, ASUS AURA, 14+2 phase VRM
- GIGABYTE TRX40 AORUS Master — Enthusiast AMD: 8x DIMM slots, unbuffered RAM support, massive heatsinks, 16+3 phase VRM
- Gigabyte X570 I AORUS Pro WIFI — ITX AMD: 1Gb LAN, 2x DIMM slots, Intel Wi-Fi, M.2 slot, 8 phase VRM
- ASUS ROG Strix Z490-I Gaming — ITX Intel: 2.5Gb LAN, Wi-Fi 6, 2x M.2 slots, 2x DIMM slots, 8+2 phase VRM
Best Motherboards in the World in 2021 for Gaming Intel and AMD
The picks below include the best gaming motherboards designed for Intel’s 10th Gen “Comet Lake,” as well as 9th Generation “Coffee Lake Refresh,” followed by the lower-cost H370 alternative. Below our mainstream picks, you’ll find our recommendations for the best motherboards with Intel’s high-end desktop (HEDT) LGA-2066 socket and X299 chipset supporting the X-Series and Extreme line of processors.
The second page of this guide covers the best AMD motherboards, including X570 and B550 chipset models, as well as high-end Thread ripper picks that compete with Intel’s X-Series platform.
Quick Motherboard Shopping Tips
When choosing a motherboard, consider the following:
Get the right socket for your CPU: You can find great CPUs from either Intel or AMD, but whatever processor you choose, make sure that your board has the correct socket to support it. The latest mainstream AMD chips use AM4 CPU sockets while current Intel 8th Gen and 9th Gen Core CPUs require LGA 1151v2 sockets. Smaller boards = fewer slots and features. Motherboards come in three main sizes–for more info see our diagram and explanation of motherboard parts. From largest to smallest, there’s ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX. (Yes, Mini is smaller than Micro). You can use a smaller chassis with the micro or mini boards, but you’ll have to settle for fewer card expansion slots, sometimes fewer RAM slots, and other connectors. Pay for built-in Wi-Fi and high-end ports only if you need them. Don’t spend extra for wireless if you are using a wired connection. You can future proof your PC by getting USB 3.1 Gen 2 and / or Thunderbolt 3 support.
- Happy Arbor Day 2021- 30 April, Wishes, Status, Quotes & Sayings January 31, 2021
- 20 Most Wonderful Cars in the World June 28, 2021
- Happy Daughter’s Day Images 2020: Wishes, Quotes, Status, Sayings & Messages September 27, 2020
- Happy Cinco De Mayo 2020- 5 May, Cinco De Mayo Mean, Images, Status, Quotes & History! May 5, 2020