Happy Nurses Day 2022 – International Nurses Day 2022 Wishes & Quotes! National Nurses Day Wishes, Sayings, Quotes, Images, Messages, History, and more Available are in this post. It is the most popular celebration day in United States, United Kingdom, and all over the world. So, every year 6 May is a celebration date in the world.
On this day, every person wants to know about the International Nurses Day Wishes & History. So, we are updating the best collection of National Nurses Day 2021 Wishes, Celebration Idea, and more. Just read the full post.
Happy National Nurses Day 2022 Quotes:
- “Nursing is a work of heart…” By Scrubs Magazine
- “If love can’t cure it, nurses can…”
- “Nurses dispense comfort, compassion, and caring without even a prescription…” By Val Saintsbury
- “Bound by paperwork, short on hands, sleep, and energy… nurses are rarely short on caring…” By Sharon Hudacek
- “The character of the nurse is as important as the knowledge she possesses…” Carolyn Jarvis
- “The nurses were all angels in my eyes…” By Randy Castillo
- “Nurses one of the few blessings of being ill…” By Sara MossWolfe
- “Whether a person is a male or female, a nurse is a nurse…” By Gary Veale
- “As a nurse, you know that every day you will touch a life or a life will touch yours…” By Metro Nursing Service
- “Our job as nurses is to cushion the sorrow and celebrate the joy, every day, while we are ‘just doing our jobs…” By Christine Belle
- “Some people think that doctors and nurses can put scrambled eggs back into the shell.” By Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- “Constant attention by a good nurse may be just as important as a major operation by a surgeon…” By Dag Hammarskjold
International Nurse’s Day Quotes:
- “The character of the nurse is as important as the knowledge she possesses.” Carolyn Jarvis2 …!!!”
- “Constant attention by a good nurse may be just as important as a major operation by a surgeon.” By Dag Hammarskjold…!!!”
- “Nurses dispense comfort, compassion, and caring without even a prescription.” By Val Saintsbury…!!!”
- “Bound by paperwork, short on hands, sleep, and energy… nurses are rarely short on caring.” By Sharon Hudacek…!!!”
Thank you Very Much For all Visitors.