International Mother Language Day 2021 Quotes, Status, Images & Greetings! We know that 21st February is International Mother Language Day Bangladesh. Happy International Mother Language Day is celebrated all over the world. During the month of February People is searching for International Mother Language Day Quotes, Status, Sayings, Pictures, Photos, and History for their family, friends, and any Person.
On 21st February we send International Mother Language Day 2021 Quotes, Images, Quotes Images and to our friends, family and Relatives. One of the reasons for sending International Mother Language Day Quotes to all is to spread the 21st February Mother Language Day to everyone and to remember their language respectfully.
It is a great thing to talk to everyone through their mother language. And we fought for this language in 1952. Here we collected some special quotes for you that you will love to send. We also provide you with the 21st February Mother Language Day 2021 Quotes in Bangla and the English language.
Great Martyrs & International Mother Language Day:
February 21, 1952. There was a movement in the streets to protect the mother tongue. Brave sons of Bengali’s mother were killed in the firing of Pakistani government forces. Salam, Barkat, Rafiq, Shafiq, Jabbar, and many more names we do not know the sacrifices of those martyrs we get back the language of our soul Bengali. As a result of the recognition of the United Nations, Ekushey February is being celebrated all over the world as the International Mother Language Day. The story of how 21st February is International Mother Language Day 2021 is for you:
A great thing happened for our Bengali language that day. The day is November 17, 1999. The 30th session of UNESCO is being held in Paris, France. At that meeting of UNESCO, a proposal was passed to declare 21st February as the International Mother Language Day. As a result, Ekushey February is recognized as a significant day for all language speakers of the world.
The Bengali language gained a special status in the court of the world. Exactly the following year, on February 21, 2000, this day was observed as International Mother Language Day in 16 countries of the world.
Recognition of UNESCO:
In the belief of establishing the International Mother Language Day, an organization consisting of 10 members from 7 countries is formed. Rafiqul Islam and Abdus Salam, expatriates from Canada, were the initiators of this organization.
As a result of their dedicated efforts, on 16 November 1999, UNESCO declared the sacrifice of the Bengali people of Bangladesh for the language as ‘International Mother Language Day’ and decided to observe 21st February every year as ‘International Mother Language Day’. On February 21, 2000, this special day was observed for the first time in 17 countries as ‘International Mother Language Day’.
Recognition of the United Nations:
After UNESCO, the United Nations also recognized 21st February as ‘International Mother Language Day’. This recognition was given at the UN General Assembly on 5 December 2006. The Foreign Office presented a resolution entitled “Culture for Peace” at the UN General Assembly. The resolution was supported by 124 countries, including India, Japan, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar.
In the end, every human being in this world gets his or her mother tongue as an innate blessing for sharing his or her thoughts.
International Mother Language Day Quotes
- “Knowledge of language is the doorway to wisdom… ”
- “To have another language is to possess a second soul…”
- “The limits of my language are the limits of my world…”
- “Language exerts hidden power, like a moon on the tides…” – Rita Mae Brown
- “The more languages you acknowledge, the more you are human…” ~ Tomas Garrigue Masaryk
- “Any time you think some other language is strange, remember that yours is just as strange, you’re just used to it…”
- “Language is the road map of a culture. It tells you where its people come from and where they are going…” ~ Rita Mae Brown
- “You live a new life for every language you speak. If you know only one language, you live only once…”
- “You can never understand one language until you understand at least two…” ~ Geoffrey Willans
- “We are born of love; Love is our mother language…
International Mother Language Day Images, Photos & Pictures
21 February Language Day 2021 Messages:
- “International Mother Language Day wishes to all or any who pay homage to the martyrs of all languages. Happy Mother Language Day 2021…”
- “Everyone has given tons, many have given everything. Let the consciousness of 21 teach us to measure anew, erase all lies and corruption. Happy International Mother Language Day 2021.
- “Today, on this 21 February Mother Language Day, there’s a deep tribute to the martyrs of all languages. Happy Mother Language Day 2021 Wishes…”
- “Language martyrs will remain within the minds of Bengalis for ages. Happy International Mother Language Day to each one that is in a position to talk in their own language…”
- “Humble homage to all or any language martyrs whose self-sacrifice we’ve got the Bengali language. Happy International Mother Language Day…”
- Hopelessly Romantic Gifts for Valentine’s Day 2020 January 8, 2020
- Canada Day 2020 – (1 July) Happy Canada Day 2020 Wishes, Status, Images & Sayings! July 1, 2020
- Happy International Women’s Day 2020- (8 March) Happy Women’s Day Wishes, Quotes & Status! March 8, 2020
- 75th D Day Anniversary 2020 – D Day Anniversary History & Wishes! June 6, 2020