Trans Day Of Remembrance – (20th November) Transgender Day Of Remembrance 2019! Today is Transgender Day Of Remembrance 2019! We know that Every year 20 November is officially celebrate as Happy Transgender Day of Remembrance to honor commemorate and memorialize those who face discrimination and stigma across the nation. So, it is most popular celebrate date I Unites States.
Trans Day Of Remembrance 2019:
Happy Trans Day Of Remembrance people have suffered various forms of abuse and even death for challenging the views, notions, and stereotypes around “male” and “female” identity. On this day, there are many people’s celebrate of Transgender Day Of Remembrance 2019.
When is Transgender Day Of Remembrance:
Every year 20th November is official celebration date of Transgender Day of Remembrance.
Trans Day Of Remembrance 2019 Quotes:
- “Transgender discrimination is the civil rights issue of our time…” – >Joe Biden
- “Nature chooses who will be transgender; individuals don’t choose this…” –>Mercedes Ruehl
- “The transgender community deserves the dignity and respect that most people take for granted…” –>Ed Murray
- “Ultimately, the transgender question is about more than just sex. It’s about what it means to be human…” ->Russell D. Moore
- Happy 4th Of July 2020 Images, Status, Messages & Quotes! July 4, 2020
- Triple H Net Worth 2021, Age, Wife, Family, Live History & Wiki June 19, 2021
- Happy Merry Christmas Day 2020: Wishes, Status, Card, Quotes & Greetings December 25, 2020
- Presidents Day 2021 – 15th Happy Presidents Day 2021, Wishes, Greetings & Messages! February 11, 2021