Victory in Europe Day 2021- (8th May) Victory Day Wishes, Quotes & Sayings! Today is Victory in Europe Day 2021 in the United States. Every year, in the United States, 8th May is the official celebration date of Victory Day 2021. On this day, every want is searching to know the Happy Europe Day-Date, History & Celebrations idea, Quotes, Sayings.
Happy Victory Europe Day in the United States. Victory Europe Day is generally known as VE Day (United Kingdom) or V-E Day Unites States is a day celebrating the formal acceptance by the Allies of World War II of Nazi Germany’s unconditional surrender of its armed forces on Tuesday, 8 May 1945, marking the end of World War II in Europe.
So, we are trying to update all kinds of information like Victory Europe Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Celebration Date, History, Facts, Celebrations Idea, Images, Sayings, and Status for social media.
- “We know that Every Year 8th May are celebrating the day of Victory Europe Day 2021…”
- “We lost everything and had to move in with my grandparents in Morden in Surrey says, Ann…”
- “They gave me a microphone and I sang You are my sunshine recalls Ann…”
- “When VE Day came Ann found it exciting to be having a massive street party…”
- “During the event, she was asked whether she would be brave enough to get up and sing for the crowd…”
- “Ann Chance was seven years old on VE Day. Her family had been living in Balham, London, and their home was destroyed by a V2 bomb during the Blitz… ” I was given ten shillings worth of savings stamps for my bravery it was only years later I realized I had sung the wrong words…”